- The top 8 programming tips for getting started with programming ASP.NET Web Pages using Razor syntax.
- Basic programming concepts you'll need for this book.
- What ASP.NET server code and the Razor syntax is all about.
1. You add code to a page using the @ character
2. You enclose code blocks in braces
3. Inside a block, you end each code statement with a semicolon
4. You use variables to store values
5. You enclose literal string values in double quotation marks
6. Code is case sensitive
7. Much of your coding involves objects
8. You can write code that makes decisions
Höhrt sich nach C# an oder? Richtig!